Great news, Winos!
In February I'll be moving to New Zealand to make wine. So that's pretty cool! Expect more videos chronicling my adventures as a cellar hand.
But, before I leave San Francisco, there are 11 bottles of wine I have to drink in no particular order. I'll be writing about these wines as I drink them with their backstories, the occasion, etc. Since these are more like journaling posts, I will be posting them on my personal writing blog, Cheers. Check it out!
The wines are as follows:
1. Peller Estates, Cabernet Franc Ice Wine, Niagara Peninsula 2013
2. Chateau Tour des Termes, Saint Estephe 2010
3. Mumm Napa, Cuvee M, Napa Valley NV
4. Eden Vermont Ice Cider, Heirloom Blend Barrel Aged, Vermont NV
5. Loxarel, Reserva Familiar Brut Nature, Penedes 2011
6. Soul Growers, Equilibrium, Barossa Valley 2014
7. Soter, Brut Rose Late Disgorgement, Yamhill-Carton OR 2006
8. La Taille aux Loups, Triple Zero, Montlouis sur Loire NV
9. Tablas Creek Vineyard, Espirit de Tablas, Paso Robles 2016
10. Donnafugata, Ben Ryé, Passito di Pantelleria DOC 2015
11. Brumes de la Tour Blanche, Sauternes 2015